TV, Couch Dumped on Side of Adams Ave
Mr. Moyers and Mr. Jensen:
A brown armchair has been dumped on Adams Avenue for 6 months now since I reported it to 311 in January, 2015, and each month thereafter.
There are tires dumped in lots on Adams Avenue since 2011 that I reported to:
- 311 via phone in September 2012
- Codes Enforcement via e-mail on April 2, 2013 (see attached)
- 311 via e-mail February 6, 2014 (see attached);
- 311 March 6 via e-mail, 2014 (see this thread);
- 311 May 8 via e-mail, 2014;
- 311 March 31 via e-mail, 2015;
- 311 via phone April 6 2015 (ref #9740, #9742, #9744)
The lots on Adams Avenue with tire dumps and the brown chair have repeatedly been "found in violation;"
A lot crew is sent out repeatedly;
And yet the job of removing all the tires (or the brown armchair, for 2015) is never completed.
What will it take for lot crews to do the work needed to remove the tires that have been there for three years now?
Plus the brown armchair that’s been there since January?