3 Credit Hours
An in-depth examination of amphibian life-history strategies, community interactions, and hypothesized mechanisms of amphibian declines. Amphibian monitoring, conservation and management techniques also are covered.
Credit Restriction: Student cannot receive credit for both 433 and 533.
Recommended Background: Forestry 215 or Biology 250.
Registration Restriction(s): Minimum student level – graduate.
Poster presented at 2014 North Carolina Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation Meeting.
- Jessel, Tanner; Super, Paul E.; Colson, Thomas (2014): Spatial Data Diversity Supporting Herpetological Research in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. figshare.
- total herp species in park
- total herp species in the ATBI database
- total herp species in the ATBI database that have n = 30 or more
- total herp species in the ATBI database that need more data to be modeled
Total herp species in the ATBI database that have n = 30 or more
Total herp species in the ATBI database that need more data to be modeled